Friday, July 15, 2011

More Gifts...


After my post yesterday, I decided to go on the hunt for photos.  I LOVE making gifts for people and usually TRY to take pictures of the finished product.  Here are a few pics of previous gifts I have made.





This adorable ensemble was for my little niece Mia.  I handmade the quilt, pillows, and diaper bag from vintage fabrics.  I also sewed a piece of the vintage fabric onto the onesie for a unique touch.  The shoes I hand painted to match the onesie.




This cute set was made for my girlfriend's little girl Sophia.  She was cute as a bug in her hand painted lady bug outfit.  I also handmade the quilt from vintage fabrics and denim scraps I had on hand.  


These "HOT" little shoes were made for my girlfriends little boy.  Her husband is a firefighter, so flame shoes were absolutely perfect for her little man.  (Sorry, wish I had a side view too.)
















These shoes have all been hand painted by me, and are currently awaiting little feet to fill them.  

In my opinion, handmade gifts are the BEST...especially when they come from someone you love!




No comments:

Post a Comment