Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Holiday Cheer....It's Almost Here!

With the wonderful holidays drawing near, I decided a Christmas collection was a must!  I have so many fond memories of Christmas...as a child...as a parent.  I just LOVE Christmas.

Growing up, our family always put up the tree together....yes it was artificial. :)  I remember stringing popcorn for hours with my sisters and hanging it on the tree.  There was nothing better than eating stale popcorn right from the branches!  Our tree always had twinkling multi colored lights too...plus lots and lots of homemade ornaments.  It was beautiful!

Now a mom, I get such a thrill watching the magic of Christmas through my children.  We always make a big deal decorating for Christmas.  Right after I put the lights on the tree, my kiddos race to put up the ornaments.  I enjoy watching the precision (or lack there of) go into each ornament placement.  :) Once our tree and house have been decorated, we all snuggle on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa and pop in an old school Christmas movie...usually 'A Charlie Brown Christmas...our favorite!

With this collection, I decided on a look that was reminiscent of my childhood Christmas'.  All the the colors and elements in my designs take me right back.  I hope you enjoy my collection as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment