Monday, October 17, 2016

Winter Wonderland


I can hardly believe that Christmas is just over 2 months away.  Target is already putting out their Christmas lights!  The weather was in the balmy 60's this weekend and many of our trees are still holding onto their leaves.  Regardless, I am trying to focus on some "WINTER" themed patterns.  This "cool"collection was inspired by a cardinal design I did many years ago.  I decided to use that as a jumping off point, and then I started thinking wintery thoughts.  I redesigned my old illustration...giving it a fresh new look.  Then I added the rest of the complimentary patterns.   I definitely think this collection feels like a Winter Wonderland.  My kids love it...and are already talking about winter outdoor activities...and CHRISTMAS. So...here is to the first snowflake!  (Did I just type that?)




No comments:

Post a Comment