Sunday, December 31, 2017

Introducing Estrella...featuring Pantone color of 2018 Ultra Violet

Pantone Color of 2018 Ultra Violet

With a few additional patterns my "mini" collection is now complete.  I picked the name "Estrella" which means "star".  Before starting this collection I was not a huge fan of purple colors.  This collection forced me to research various color palettes that included the color ultra violet.  I really LOVE how this collection turned out and I am truly loving this color palette and the way the ultra violet draws me in.  I also decided to play with some mock-ups to see what the collection could look like in real life.  I would totally buy these items!!  I believe I am an ultra violet convert.  Who would have guessed?!  LOL!  Here's to many more surprises in 2018!!



These would be the sweetest summer dresses!! 

Seriously LOVING the way this collection looks together...AND I really love that Ultra Violet couch!

Swoon worthy mocked up on fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment