Monday, January 30, 2012

Zephyr "Art Deco" Fabric for Spoonflower


I am so excited to FINALLY get a design uploaded to Spoonflower.  It has been a dream of mine forever to design and print my own fabric!  And as luck would have it, this week the contest theme at Spoonflower is "Art Deco"!!!  Only my favorite design category of all time!!  I was actually going to skip it due to lack of time, but my wonderful husband pushed me into it!  Luckily, I have had this design sketched out since...well...FOREVER.  All I really had to do was scan it, put it into a repeat and color it.  I had a hard time picking between two different colorations, so my hubby Chris picked his favorite and that is what I submitted.  He even came up with the name which I totally LOVE!  Here are the two colorations I came up with.   I ended up submitting the 3 color design (no white).   I would love to know which one you like more.  


No comments:

Post a Comment