Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Connecting Threads Fabric Competition

I entered the Connecting Threads Fabric competition, and there are 29 pages of entries.....can you believe it?!?! Would you please pop over and vote for my designs? I submitted 6 of them. My designs are featured on page 10...not sure if they get mixed up every time you go to the site. (They are displayed below and my logo is displayed in the bottom right hand corner)  You can vote once for each design. Thanks so much for your support!!


The five designs that get the most votes will be finalists, and each designer who makes it to the finals will get the opportunity to design coordinating prints to support their focal and a $50 gift card to Connecting Threads. A panel of judges at Connecting Threads will select the winner. You can vote for as many designs as you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment