Wednesday, October 5, 2016

So much better than a brown paper bag!!!


Oh gosh...do you remember using an old brown paper grocery bag to cover your 5 lb math book?  I sure do!  I also remember making sure it didn't look like a brown paper bag.  I would spend hours decorating and drawing all over it to make it pretty.  WELL...take a peek at this!!  I was so excited to learn about this wonderfully fun project!  

Wendy Sheppard from Ivory Spring recently shared a tutorial for creating a book cover using my Lemon Squeezy fabric collection for Benartex.  Her tutorial was featured on their blog sewinlovewithfabric.blogspot.com. Click on the link to view her fabulous step by step instructions.  Also, make sure to visit Wendy's blog to view some of her beautiful quilts.  Hope you enjoy this sweet little project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment