Thursday, December 28, 2017

Scandinavian Play...Introducing Solveig

There are many nationalities in my family, however the majority is Scandinavian.  I adore Scandinavian style, prints, and color.  Plus, being a Minnesota girl, there is no end to the multitudes of inspiration around me.  Scandinavian prints and textiles have a real vibrancy and playfulness to their design.  I thought it would be fun to play a bit with Scandinavian inspired elements and see what might develop.  I must say I am quite pleased with the way this collection came together.  And how fitting is the name Solveig?  I just LOVE it!  I also played a bit with some mockups to see how the patterns would look on pillows, cushions and lampshades.  I feel that Solveig would be absolutely wonderful on home decor items and would love to see that become a reality.  I hope you enjoy Solveig as much as I do! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment